Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Cardiff Haul

So today I went to Cardiff with a good friend of mine, Marilla and I seem to be opposites in the fact that she bought nothing and I bought a lot considering the amount of money I had. I only took £35 with me this time which is a lot less then I usually take so I was really only expecting to get a little top and leggings, but somehow I was able to get a dress, leggings, top, 3 bath bombs, a neck less, ring and a cute vintage role of paper.


Mink lace dress- reduced from £49 to £8 (TOPSHOP)
Viscose Leggings- £3 (PRIMARK)
Pink ribbon top- £3 (PRIMARK)
Pale Pink spike neckless £3 (PRIMARK)
Pale Pink ring- £1 (PRIMARK)
Bubbley Gum (regular tradition from PRIMARK) -£1
V05 Dry Shampoo- £1.71 (SUPERDRUG)
Sex Bomb £3.25 (LUSH)
Space Girl £2.25 (LUSH)
Creamy Candy Bubble Bar £2.50 (LUSH)





I'm actually very proud of myself by getting this much for so little, and my dress was a bargain. I bought it because I have a ball coming up and still had nothing to wear, I will be sure to post about it after. I also restricted myself in lush, altogether I spent £8 which is quite good considering but there weren't many seasonal bombs left.

This is my outfit of the day and my hair and make-up, I will post a daily routine soon so you can find out what make-up I used.


    Lots of Love A.
    xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. I like that dress!! I wish we had Primark in Japan :(
    I just posted my Tanya Burr's Lip glosses review and swatches and that would mean a world to me if you could visit my blog! :)

    Mayumi

    http://mayumi1992.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so tempting to pick up a bagful of stuff I don't need in Primark, there's so many awesome things and they're so affordable!! I like what you picked up, and that Topshop dress looks very cute. Great post! I've never been to Cardiff but i've heard people talk about it. Sounds like fun. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress it's gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete