Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

January Favourites

This is my first monthly favourite post and I am very excited about it. I have got many things that i absolutely adore this month as it all really descended from Christmas presents. (which i am extremely grateful for ;) )

1. WAKE ME UP FOUNDATION (Rimmel)
I have never really used foundation before, but recently my skin has gained more red blemishes and the coverage of BB cream was not enough! My friend then told me about this foundation she uses and I decided to get it and am absolutely IN LOVE!

















2. PINK BIRD TOP (from Next)
I went to Clarks village a while ago with my sister and ended up buying a cute outfit from Next, I fell in love with the top especially considering it was reduced down to £8! I cant resist wearing it out or in the house because it is so cozy and beautiful.


















3. GLITTERY NAIL POLISH (Revlon)
This is not actually mine it is my nieces, she got it as a Christmas present and I have sneakily borrowed it, its a very subtle pale violet base colour with different colour and sized glitter inside. I highly recommend you buy it it will be a GREAT purchase!




4. ROSE PETAL & APPLE ROOM SPRAY (M&S home)
I actually only got this about a week ago, I love candles but sometimes I love to have a quick and easy solution to making my room smell lovely. Trust me it smells AMAZING! considering the scent sounds quite strange. It's a very difficult smell to describe, all I can say is it's very refreshing and reminds me of a field of flowers!


5. POP TARTS
This is a very strange thing to post about (I know) but i have never tried them before and am addicted! I believe they are an American snack that were banned in the UK for a while... but I saw them in the supermarket and just had to try them for myself. I have only tried the chocolate flavour and LOVE IT!
WARNING:  Do not buy them if you are trying to stay on a healthy eating regime!;)


Lots of Love A.
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment