Pages

Sunday 26 January 2014

REVISION advice

So I am very sorry guys, but I have recently been busy with lots of exam preparation so my blog has taken a back seat. So I thought considering around this time of the year lots of people are currently preparing for mock exams or even their finals, I would do a post about my top tips for revising!

My main tip would be think positively
Honestly it sounds like a load of nonsense but you will not get anywhere if you keep putting your self down! This is something that I will put my hands up to and admit, I spend a large percentage of my time getting annoyed with myself because I feel that I cant work simple things out! After a while I do realize that I am jut over thinking things, which I almost always end up doing!

Make notes & KEEP THEM!
Everyone makes notes, but do you keep them? I personally have a set of revision cards that i look back over, some are saved on my phone and some are on normal hard back paper. Wherever you like to keep them or however just save them to look back onto!

Revise with friends
I find the best way to take in important information is testing my self, but I can never concentrate enough on my own so end up having a friend beside me to entertain me. Otherwise i will end up getting board or wound up easily.

Find your technique
So it's easy to say I know, it took me about a year to realise that making notes and then testing myself is my best way of learning. However I also need a fun environment, meaning I can laugh about things, then link  memories with answers.
If its any help i know that there are quiz's that determine what type of learner you are, you should really give them a go!

So I hope this helped you guys and I apologize once again for my inconvenience, I promise within the next week I will publish a brand new post that I am currently working on!

Lots of Love A.
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great advice. Its true thinking positive does help motivate me more!
    X

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete