Pages

Friday 3 January 2014

Real Techniques- Expert face brush

This brush is an absolute miracle worker, I love it.
I use it for my liquid foundation as I find it is good to massage into the skin in a circular motion, it is definitely the best make of brushes I have used before and I am going to be looking into other brushes by real techniques.
The brush it's self is very smooth and does not leave any traces of bristles on your skin, I struggle to find any like this.

So we all know that the Real Techniques brushes can be very expensive and i did get this as a present so I didn't actually pay for it. I only have this one brush and will definitely be saving up for more by this make  (blush, eye, powder) because i do think that they are very much worth it!

Applying foundation:
1. So first off you may want to apply primer, this is a simple base coat that helps your foundation stay on.
2. Then I apply concealer under my yes and over any blemishes.
3. I then apply 2-3 pumps of foundation on the back of your hand (ish sorta hard to explain where about..)
4. finally apply the foundation in a circular motion with this brush, what i try to do is blend it in the direction of my pours (this is difficult to see, but does look smoother and better)











Lots of Love A.
xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!! I use it to put on my foundation and I don't know what I would do without it! The real technique brushes are amazing!!

    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!!
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete