Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

scented candle- Pomegranate & Mint

So this is a little different to my normal beauty posts, but I just couldn't resist. It was recently my birthday and one of friends got my this absolutely adorable little candle.
As you may no in the Winter I am obsessed with scented candles and cannot get enough of them! I normally go for flowery scents like sweet pea, but after getting this candle I am definitely going to be a bit more adventurous with my choosing.
This candle has a strange name, and once you've heard it you probably would have no idea what it smells like, well i certainly didn't! However I was deceived, it smells beautiful and so comforting, It is my new favourite and I recommend it to EVERYONE!

The packaging is absolutely divine as well, I love the passel colour at the moment it's so simple yet pretty!




 As you can see I've only used a bit of it up cause i'm afraid I will run out!


Lots of Love A.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment