Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

Kate Moss- Lipstick


Kate moss's lipsticks are my favourite, especially the Matte ones. I do love a glossy finish when i'm going out for the evening,but day to day I find that the Matte version is the most simple but striking look. I have a few from this make but i have to say my favourite is the shade 107 it's a cherry red/ purple colour and has a Autumn and Winter feel to it. I personally find that it looks best with a cat flick of black eyeliner and a suttle shade of blush. This is how I do my makeup when using it.
My favourite shade and the newest one that I could photograph was shade 107:






You can find it in the Rimmel collection and any local drug store like Boots and Superdrug for £5:49 I do recommend this product and think it suits both blondes and brunettes, so don't worry about whether it will suit you. If you don't want to go as dark and bright as I like then a lighter shade of pink may work better for you for example there is shade: 101
Also if your considering a night out lipstick I do suggest you get the same make but with a gloss finish as it stays on about the same amount of time and has a effect of standing out and creating a perfect finish to your outfit.

Lot's of Love A.
 xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! So I sent you an email about asking you for your blog link but I actually did find your blog! Sorry to confuse you!
    Anyway I checked out your blog and really like it! :) I recently started my blog and so that would be so lovely if you could visit my blog and check out some of my post :)
    I just posted my new year's resolutions post!

    http://mayumi1992.blogspot.jp

    Thank you so much!
    I just followed your blog :) I really appreciate it if you could follow me back ;)

    ReplyDelete