Pages

Thursday 26 December 2013

Barry M- Nail polish

So, I personally struggle to find a nail polish that actually stays on my nails for more than 2 days. I'm not sure why my nails can't hold the polish on them, it may be because of the amount of grease or oil submitted in them, I really don't know.
I decided to do a little research as I know there are many people that have this problem, my friend and I both painted our nails with exactly the same nail polish, yet hers seemed to stay about 3 days longer than mine. She even does regular swimming and it still just doesn't seem too wear. When mine on the other hand struggles to stay on over 24 hours.
I did find a few suggestions like painting just past the nail to prevent chipping, however i find this to look rather messy. I also tried the new jelly nail polish that does stay on for a few weeks and is a very good idea, but it can be condemned as too expensive for a regular top up when you have to get it done professionally or spend out on your own kit.
Eventually I just accepted the fact that my nails clearly don't keep nail polish particularly well and I set out to find a perfect nail polish for me, Barry M- I truly think this is the best one I have tried, it last on my nails 2-3 days which is particularly great for me. I absolutely love it and would recommend it if you also have troubles with nail polish wearing off easily, if you have tried any others and feel they work better please tell me as I would love to try them out as well.

Colours:
So I have to themed favourites at the moment that i feel are very Winter/Autumn. They include a pale glossy blue and a warm comforting purple.

The blue shade reminded me of snow and the cold, I thought it would look nice when I am wrapped up in a cute hat&scarf set: TEAL-334





The deep purple reminded me of a warm comforting fire and it seemed to go with my cherry lipstick and jewelry: BERRY COSMO-356






I have not painted it on my nails because they are currently short and stubby and I felt they looked better still in the bottle!

Lot's of Love A.
 xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment