Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Garnier Simple Essentials- soothing 2 in 1 make-up remover review.

There is always the one thing I have to be very selective of when doing my regular skin care regime, this is because I unfortunately have very sensitive skin.
 As you probably know there is normally an option of make-up wipes or make up remover presented as a liquid. So up till recently I have always chosen to use make up wipes because I thought that it was easier and less effort then applying the liquid remover, something that has never really been an issue for me is my skin reacting to them so it was easier.
 Then I started trying out some different makeup wipes as I found the previous ones did not remove my new eye make-up as well without having to scrub it off. These wipes made my skin become bright red and puffy which was very painful so I decided I needed to change my make-up remover. A friend of mine suggested this and once I tried it I absolutely feel in love, it's a perfect make up remover it vanishes all traces of my mascara which I normally find difficult to get rid of.
 It does leave a sort of grease effect on your skin which if I’m honest did worry me a bit as I do have quite oily skin already and don't want to encourage that, but I soon realised it was just a stick proof effect that does help get rid of primers and bases which you may miss with a normal wipe. I highly recommend this product as it is great and really does do the job! I believe it is £2.99 which I find a good price considering the amount in it; I've been using it for about 2 months and am almost half way through it. If you are considering buying this item I suggest you also buy a set of giant baby cotton pads as they are perfect for a daily use of make-up remover!

Lot's of love A.
      xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment